At Southern Heating & Cooling Inc., we know that picking a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Scottsboro is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily offer you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Southern Heating & Cooling Inc. a call at 256-574-1300. We’re happy to help!